Jackson County Physical Therapy Patient Info Forms
Download Registration Forms:
What you need to do:
- Please complete the patient registration forms prior to coming in for your first appointment.
- Download the forms, enter your info and print the form.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your appointment to complete the registration process.
- For each follow-up visit, arrive 5-10 minutes early to change clothes. This allows the full appointment time to be used for treatment.
- Please understand that regularly attending physical therapy treatments will be beneficial to your healing and well-being.
- You will need to attend all scheduled physical therapy treatment sessions. Due to situations beyond your control, e.g. illness, we ask you to notify us 24 hours in advance that you will not be able to attend your treatment. This consideration will allow for your scheduled appointment to be used for another patient. Missed appointments with less than 24 hour notice may be subject to a $35 fee. On the third absence, you will be discharged until you have the opportunity to revisit your referring physician.
What you can expect:
- Your visit will be 40 to 60 minutes in length.
- We will need copies of your insurance card for your records.
- Bring your referral for physical therapy from your physician to your first appointment.
- Bring loose fitting shorts if you are being treated for low back or leg problems.
- JCPT will bill your insurance carrier. Insurance co-payments are to be paid at the time services are rendered. Payment arrangements can be made with the billing department. Please notify the front office staff if you have a possible claim and the reason why you are receiving treatment.
- If your insurance company requires prior authorization for physical therapy treatment, please have your primary doctor request this before your first appointment.