Treatments Provided by Jackson County Physical Therapy
- Exercise prescription: use of stretches and strengthening exercises to increase strength and stability, and function.
- Joint mobilizations: gentle stretching of the ligamentous structures of the joints.
- Soft tissue mobilizations: utilized for the purpose of decreasing muscle tightness and spasm (to include: soft tissue mobilization, massage, myofascial release, and trigger point release).
- Passive stretching: gentle stretching of muscles to increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Exercises focus on all areas of the body and are tailored to meet each individuals needs.
Equipment Choices Include:
- Electrical Stimulation
- Elliptical Machines
- Free Weights
- Physio-exercise Balls
- Plyometric Equipment
- Resistance Bands
- Stationary Bicycles
- Weight Machines
Specific questions about treatments can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org